The last blanket I've been working on is this one:
I actually cast it on in August 2009 (thanks Ravelry), but only knit a few squares and set it aside.
I picked it back up after the inspiration of finishing the two handspun blankets this winter.
When I used up the rest of my scrap yarn, my sister and a couple of friends donated some of their scraps, and when I wanted it a little larger, I ordered a few skeins of Boku from the Web's anniversary sale to round it out.
Just a few more squares, and I'll be able to finish grafting it all together.
Yarn - noro silk garden and kueryon, and plymouth boku scraps.
Pattern - Mystery Blanket: Weaving (April) - from Knitters Almanac by Elizabeth Zimmerman.
I like grafting, so I am finding this blanket fun, but a little bit time consuming to sew up.
I can't wait until I finish it up and get to show it to you, hopefully by August...making it only a 4 year project.